Sunday 8 August 2010

A New World......

Well what a suprise, I havent updated my blog for over a year! even my FaceBook seems to be getting less and less attention these days!.

To sum it all up the answer is kids!

Moving to mid-Wales has changed everything for us, the boys love the countryside and myself and Kerry love the better living. And as September hits its all get more crampt as 3rd baby arrives!

The wedding is also planned for the end of October which we both cant wait for, the week off after will be great too!

Underground over the last 12 months has proved fun! seeing places I never expected and exploring new workings that untill moving here to mid-wales I never even knew existed!

Right, its too early to be workign my head on my day off so ill try and update again soon! Stay safe!

No comments: