Tuesday 18 August 2009

About time!

Well how long has it been now since I last posted!!

Had a great trip up to and around Derbyshire, staying in vandam at various campsites. Suprised at only paying £2 a night for camping too as apposed to down in somerset the £15 charge! but I guess you are paying a slight difference considering facilities! A field as apposed to toilets, wifi, elec hookup, cut grass etc etc.

Big Bash 2 weeks ago was possible one of the best weeks of my life! To sum it up it was a week of the most amazing people crammed into a bunk house in north wales going underground every day then getting rotton drunk in the evening! I successfully led the CRTT and nobody died and also Minera, and nobody died! So for me SUCCESS!!! other trips people did were basically any and all mines in north wales pretty much!

As I always say, i'll update with a more comprehensive blog soon hopefully.

As always stay safe and remember head for the darkness!!

Peace.

No comments: